1.Before picking up a kitten from the cattery, be sure to purchase:
- bowls for food and water (preferably heavy ceramic);
- toilet (closed type) and shovel;
- toilet filler;
- dry food of the superpremium class (Farmina);
- scratching post, complex scratching post;
- toys, balls, etc.
- scissors for clipping claws.
15.12.2018 16:21/read more...
In 1960, in Buckfast (Devonshire, United Kingdom), an unusual cat with wavy hair, accompanied by a stray tortoiseshell cat, was spotted near abandoned tin mines. Where is the cat gone - the story is silent, but Miss Beryl Cox sheltered the cat, and she gave her kittens, one of which was with wavy hair. This kitten Miss Cox called Kirle and left her. Kirley was distinguished by low, unusually large ears, a broad, flat head with prominent cheekbones, surprised eyes, and a small body.